new bumper sticker came today (idea credit)
hi um wow okay
my name is bekki, i am 18 and i am from england but i live in wales
Romeo and Juliet - The Killers
I get NSFW (not safe for work) confused with NFSU (Need for Speed Underground) very often.
My friend Isaac has the most gorgeous hands I have ever seen, and I am completely enamored of them. The day I met him he promised to let me draw them, and I finally got to last weekend.
omg you guys I just got this email wtf???
1. That’s Comic Sans
2. Reblogged is misspelled as rebloged
3. The Cumber Collective will not stand for this
Grow up with me
Let’s run in fields and through the dark together
Fall off swings and burn special things and both play outside in bad weather
Let’s eat badly,
Let’s watch adults drink wine and laugh at their idiocy
Let’s sit in the back of the car,
Making eye-contact with strangers driving past making them uncomfortable
Not caring, not swearing, don’t fuck
Let’s both reclaim our superpowers,
The ones we will have and lose with our milk teeth
The ability not to fear social awkwardness,
To panic when locked in the cellar, still sure there’s something down there
And while picking through pillows each feather,
Let’s both stay away from the edge of the bed, forcing us closer together
Let’s sit in public with ice-cream all over both our faces,
Sticking our tongues out at passers by,
Let’s cry, let’s swim, let’s everything
Let’s not find it funny lest someone falls over
Classical music is boring,
Poetry baffles us both,
There is nothing that’s said is what’s meant
Plays are long tiresome, sullen and filled with hours that could have be spent rolling down hills and grazing our knees on cement
Let’s hear stories and both lose our innocence,
Learn about parents and forgiveness,
death and morality,
kindness and art
Thus losing both of our innocent hearts,
But at least we won’t do it apart
Grow up with me.
hello i am currently taking applications to be my jim halpert okay cool
yahoo is deleting every blog with less than 100 followers
CEO quoted as saying “I hate nerds”
Is this a joke??? Like what the hell yahoo?? That is not okay! We aren’t nerd because we don’t have 100 followers. You aren’t a nerd for being on tumblr. Our nerdiness has nothing to do with tumblr, so leave us the hell alone.
tomorrow i am going to Shower then Revise then Exam then Clean then Drink
i am excite
1. There will be several days that you daydream about stepping in front of a city bus. Don’t. It will not be beautiful. It will not be brave. It will be selfish. It will be broken. Your mother will cry.
2. Don’t write for him. Write for you. Write for others like you. Write so the girl that thinks about stepping in front of public transportation doesn’t. Don’t be selfish.
3. When you will yourself to sleep and it doesn’t come- get up. It doesn’t matter that it’s 3 am. There will be other 3 am’s. Take a shower. Take two. Wash him out of your hair. Write a poem. Read the same book you’ve read 202 times again. The 203rd time might tell you something different. Don’t stay in bed- you will think about the bus again.
4. Don’t kiss him because he’s broken. Don’t kiss him because his laughter never reaches his eyes. Don’t try and fix him. Fix yourself first. Be selfish. He can’t save you.
5. Date yourself. Take yourself out to eat. Don’t share your popcorn at the movies with anyone. Stroll around an art museum alone. Fall in love with canvases. Fall in love with yourself.
6. Dress up and wear red lipstick and get drunk with your friends. They’re the ones that will pick you up. Don’t kiss him. Or him. Don’t fall asleep on strange couches with strange boys. When his hand slides up your dress walk away. Hit him. Don’t kiss him. He can’t save you.
7. Get another tattoo. Get five more. Get another hole in your ear. Don’t listen to your dad. You will still be able to get a job. Did you really want to be employed by someone like your father? Haven’t you had enough of judgmental old white men anyway? Get fuck you tattooed in tiny letters on your hip.
8. When you feel the yearning for a new city- start over. Take 200 bucks and a three suitcases. Work anywhere that will have you. Meet strange people and forget your name. Call yourself Ruby. No one will know the difference. Remember to call your mother. Don’t be selfish. Come home when you find yourself in the strangers and the small one bedroom apartment.
9. Don’t whisper evil things into your own ear. Other people are going to shout them at you. Be your own hero. Keep a sword on your key ring.
10. Don’t step in front of a city bus. It will not be beautiful. Live. Stay up all night with a boy that promises you everything and means it. Live. See shitty local bands with a friend. Wear a different band’s t-shirt. No one will care. Live. Have a baby girl with tiny fingers and tiny toes someday. Pour love into her until it’s overflowing. Live. Wake up. Staying in bed all day is not poetic.
Do you hear that? It’s me. It’s your life. Wake up.”